Salesforce Business Analyst/Consultant (All Genders), Deloitte Digital
Business line: Consulting
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 10-May-2021
Req #: 466
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
When you join Deloitte, you will be joining an organisation deeply committed to making a positive impact in the world. This is reflected in many if not all of our client projects and engagements, with particular highlights (in Digital Customer) being our work in Life Sciences and in the Not-For-Profit sector, and many others.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
In addition to investing in your development, we offer an attractive set of primary and secondary conditions, including but not limited to flexible working conditions, an active Young Deloitte network, empowered well-being programs, and a responsible and green business environment.
Click here to find out more about Deloitte Digital.
How you can make an impact
As part of our Digital Customer team you will advise and support leading (inter)national companies in implementing and optimizing commercial processes enabled by cutting-edge commercial technologies.
In our Sales and Service Transformation Team, you will directly work from day one for a diverse range of customers. You will have a great deal of responsibility and opportunities for personal initiative. In a multidisciplinary and diverse team, your contribution to projects is indispensable from the start.
- Defining, analysing and mapping commercial processes and the related impact on the organisation;
- Drafting business requirements and advising clients on improvement actions;
- Designing how technology can best enable the commercial process, and implementing this design in Salesforce;
- Supporting workshops preparation and execution for process design and improvement;
- Maintaining good client relationships at your level;
- Contributing to project deliverables, as well as the deliverables of your team;
- Recommend actions for continuous improvement
Who we are looking for
You are passionate about how business can use technology and digital tools to transform customer experience. You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. Your main objective is always to achieve the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar high for your colleagues and yourself. And you have the necessary skills to achieve this result in collaboration with many stakeholders (in Switzerland and abroad).
- Strong analytical skills and a Master’s degree (such as Business Administration, Business Economics, Marketing, Business & ICT, Information Science, Computer Science or a beta study) is a plus;
- Demonstrable experience with IT and interest in understanding how commercial technologies work and can be customized according to the requirements and wishes of our customers;
- You have an affinity with commercial sales and service processes;
- Experience with CRM and specifically Salesforce is a plus;
- You are professionally driven and ambitious, you do not let go of the challenge until there is a solution, and you show commitment to the realisation of the solution in practice;
- Experience and knowledge of agile project methodologies and design thinking is a plus;
- You are open to working abroad and you have a good sense of political relationships and cultural differences.
- Fluency in German and English is essential, fluency in French or Italian is a plus
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team at our Zurich office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Ashley at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 466