Consultant, Operations Transformation, Deloitte Business Operations - Zurich / Geneva / Basel / Bern - (80-100%) Urgent hiring
Business line: Consulting
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 10-May-2021
Req #: 532
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2’000 employees at six locations in Basel, Bern, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
What you can expect from us:
The Operations Transformation team focuses on transforming our clients’ core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions focused on “heart of the business” issues in specific sectors including Life Sciences, Banking & Insurance, and Public Sector. The type of work we provide to our clients includes Operations Excellence, Payment & Care Model Innovation and Emerging Business Models.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to create a flexible, innovative business model supported by a strong operations foundation. Professionals will use their deep sector knowledge and technical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic view of our clients’ priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda and maximize operational efficiency.
- A University degree and initial internship experience
- You understand or have an interest in topics such: operating model re-design, business model transformation, analytics and insights, and strategic cost optimization
- You are curious and have a thirst for knowledge, bringing fresh perspectives to our projects
- You have the ability to analyse complex problems and to develop and communicate solution options
- You are happy to travel
- You are fluent in English; German and/or French is also required depending on your chosen industry focus
- Your mindset is in line with our key values: be curious & bold, be respected, be connected