Cloud Engineering (Junior), Consulting, 80-100% Urgent hiring
Business line: Consulting
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 10-May-2021
Req #: 535
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2’000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our Consulting team is looking for talent
Deloitte is an industry leader in our clients’ Digital transformations. We recognize that the backbone enabling our clients’ highest aspirations for business agility, velocity and efficiency is next-gen Cloud solutions. From cloud advisory, to implementation, and ongoing managed services we offer a full scope of Cloud services and solutions.
We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage. Building your career at Deloitte offers the opportunity to work with cutting-edge Cloud technologies to deliver next-Gen Cloud solutions. We embrace the tech pioneer mind-set and always enable our talent to keep their skills evolving at the speed at which the technology marketplace is evolving.
Our Cloud Engineering practice focusses on developing and executing multi-dimensional cloud strategies that consider the platform, architecture, security, organizational and financial aspects of adopting cloud technologies.
Deloitte Consulting is the largest consultancy firm in Switzerland. We have offices located in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
What you can expect from us
We are seeking candidates that have gained first experience in the area of cloud computing.
Our practitioners work collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams to deliver comprehensive strategies that enable Cloud and Infrastructure transformations. Teamwork is crucial as teams are composed of a diverse group of specialists across multiple disciplines from both within our consulting practice and from our clients, helping drive towards a successful outcome. Our practitioners are expected to own and deliver their respective deliverables while managing different clients and other stakeholders.
As part of our team, you will drive the growth of our Cloud Engineering offering that is currently experiencing strong demand from our clients, across all industries. You will provide expert advice and support in the delivery of client engagements, and contribute to our internal practice development.
You will join our growing, multicultural team at our office in Zurich with a real opportunity to make an impact, allowing you to develop both professionally and personally.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as broad internal and external training programs.
- An outstanding university degree (Master’s, MBA or PhD) in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Informatics or equivalent
- Initial contact with Cloud technologies whether it be through trainings, internships or studies
- The ability to articulate complex technology issues to a business audience
- The willingness to support the sales cycle within a consulting organisation
- Very good command in English; fluency in German is desired; additional languages are considered advantageous
- Full travel mobility
- Public Cloud certification(s) (AWS, MS Azure, GCP)
- Practical experience in Cloud solutions (IaaS/ PaaS) strategy and Implementation
- Relevant experience in defining selection criteria for cloud providers and identifying suitable workloads for public cloud
- Ability to work with a multi-location team
- Experience with architecting, designing, implementing, or operating IT systems on leading commercial Cloud platforms, including AWS, Azure, and Google
- A background in software development and initial experience in CI/CD and DevSecOps