Consultant/Senior Consultant, Financial Services Transformation, Risk & Regulation – Risk Advisory, Zurich
Business line: Risk Advisory
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 10-May-2021
Req #: 487
At Deloitte, you can make an impact
We believe that we’re only as good as our people.
Together, we’re building an inclusive, open, and high-performance culture where you can truly be yourself and where your contributions are celebrated. We encourage you to be bold, think big, and challenge the status quo. So when you ask yourself, “What’s different about Deloitte?” The answer resides in the many specific examples of where we have helped our clients, our people, and society to achieve remarkable goals, solve complex problems, and make meaningful progress.
That’s what makes us truly different at Deloitte. Not how big we are, where we reside, or what services we offer. What really defines us is our purpose to make an impact that matters in the world.
What impact will you make?
Our Financial Services Transformation team is looking for you!
Our FS Transformation team is part of our Deloitte Risk Advisory business and is responsible for advising the top management of leading international clients in the financial services industry (e.g. Retail/ Private/ Investment banking, Insurance, Financial Market Infrastructure, Regulators and National Banks). We advise our clients in strategy, operation model improvement, technologies and digital innovation as well as in y, operational, financial, regulatory and business process risks. FS Transformation drives concepts and ensures implementation of the solutions for our clients within the context of amongst others; Front-to-Back optimization (e.g. credit and lending processes, digital and mobile banking, robotic process automation, Artificial Intelligence), Risk and Compliance transformation (e.g. enterprise risk management, KYC / AML, Financial Crime), or regulatory requirements (e.g. Basel III, Solvency II, MIFID II/ MIFIR, “Too Big to Fail” and Central Banking).
What you can expect from us
- You will be offered a dynamic and challenging role in a fast growing company and in one of the biggest Financial Services professional firms worldwide
- You will be integrated into a project team from the beginning to engage directly with our client staff to build effective relationships and learn from experts, from strategy consultants, data scientists to app developers
- You will help our clients identify, analyse and solve challenging issues in the area of risk and capital management, develop business strategies and help transform their businesses including digital transformation
- You will be challenged and we invest in you to build knowledge, experience and the necessary communication skills to deliver services of outstanding quality to our clients
- You will develop cohesive conclusions and participate in the report writing, analysis and presentation of results to clients
- You will support our senior management in developing and winning new business, including assisting with proposal development
- You will contribute to building the Deloitte brand in our core service offerings, including participating in industry forums, thought leadership and internal events
- You will join a motivated and multicultural team at our office in Zurich for projects in Switzerland and potentially abroad
To be the right fit for this position, you should have:
- A Bachelor’s or ideally a Master’s degree in the fields of science (e.g. engineering, mathematics, physics, etc.) or business administration (finance, economics, strategy, etc.) with excellent academic record
- Previous experience with e.g. consulting firms, financial services institutions, or FinTechs / RegTechs is an advantage
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively as part of a team
- A structured, result-driven attitude with an entrepreneurial, creative mind-set
- Ability to communicated complex topics effectively in writing as well as presentations
- Strong command of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent English and German skills both written and orally. Any further languages would be an advantage
How you will grow:
At Deloitte, you can drive your career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll be able to participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives and make an impact not only with our clients, but with your peers and society at large. You will also find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Your development is important to us and to the firm, so you’ll have the opportunity to grow through every step of your journey at Deloitte.
Deloitte is a leading global consulting and accounting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Consulting, Risk Advisory, Audit & Assurance, Financial Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2’000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.