Life Sciences Consultant, Strategic & Operational Risk Deloitte Switzerland, Zurich, 80 -100%
Business line: Risk Advisory
City: Basel, Zurich
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 10-May-2021
Req #: 515
Shape the future of Life Sciences worldwide
Our advisory experts support our Life Science industry clients by defining and delivering strategic change by assessing business, technological, operational and financial process risks and opportunities. We support a broad variety of organisations from some of the world’s foremost multinational life sciences companies to pre-clinical biotech firms and medical device manufacturers.
As a Consultant within our Life Science practice, you will use your knowledge of relevant regulations and guidelines, and specific knowledge of methodologies and principles to support our clients with their challenges. You can expect to work on a wide range of projects in the fields of Regulatory Information Management, FDA and EU Medical Device Regulations, R&D strategy and operations, IDMP standards, Manufacturing and IT Quality, Business Ethics, Corporate Compliance, and Industry Code Compliance (i.e., EFPIA), amongst others.
How you can make an impact
- Take on a varied and challenging role that will enable you to take part in various projects on clients’ sites as well as in our offices
- Make use of your analytical skills to moderate risk assessment sessions to identify risks associated with changes in either the regulatory, quality and IT frameworks, or compliance risks associated with promotional advertising and interactions with external stakeholders, and support execution of associated mitigations
- Support testing, documentation and change management activities as well as the development of our client’s compliance programs in line with industry best practices and the changing regulatory environment
- Assist in monitoring and change management activities through review, documentation, data analytics and data visualization exercises
- Gain in-depth complex business processes and system environment expertise and take part in on-the-job as well as classroom trainings to grow your personal and professional skills.
Who we are looking for
- You embrace change, you find working with various stakeholders rewarding, you are excited to face new challenges daily and are enthusiastic about new ideas and innovative solutions
- You hold a degree in a scientific or business-related field
- Your experience in the life sciences industry or in a regulated environment would be a plus
- Your process knowledge and business experience in pharma development / life sciences compliance and/or commercial operations divisions is advantageous but not essential
- You communicate confidently in English, any further languages would be an advantage.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated Life Sciences Advisory team of 24 at our Zurich or Basel office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 515