Career start Trainee/Consultant (all genders) - M&A Analytics, Zurich Urgent hiring
Business line: Financial Advisory
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 17-Aug-2021
Req #: 524
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow.
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2’000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Are you a strong team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment, to deliver tangible outcomes?
Our Financial Advisory team is looking for you!
Our Analytics team leverages modern data engineering and cloud analytics solutions to produce quick actionable insights that help CFO and corporate finance teams deliver successful M&A deals, restructuring initiatives, transition reporting and planning solutions or digital finance transformations. We develop agile financial intelligence solutions as well as tackle the manifold challenges created by the vast and ever-growing volumes of unstructured data faced by today?s businesses.
What you can expect from us
- In this entry-level role, you will analyse clients business challenges, evaluate suitable solutions based on data analytics and data visualizations, conduct the according analyses and present your recommendations to the client’s middle or top management
- You will be integrated into a project team where you can learn a great deal about our business from experienced colleagues
- A clear, long-term career path with a professional training curriculum
- A workplace of tomorrow where you have a certain degree of flexibility to adjust your work patterns according to your needs
- A young, international and diverse team made up of over 50 nationalities
- A culture that goes beyond number-crunching, where success is celebrated and you are encouraged to combine business with fun
What you offer
- You are a graduate and have completed your Bachelor or master’s degree with a major or minor in a finance related discipline: additionally, minor studies in a computer science or MIS related field is advantageous
- You are technically minded, curious with a keen eye for detail, you feel challenged by taking on responsibility, and you can handle the pressure of delivering quality results to demanding timescales;
- Evidence of solid programming skills, e.g. proficient in one general purpose language (e.g. Python, C#) or one data query language (e.g. T-SQL) would be advantageous;
- Good knowledge of the usual operating systems (Microsoft Windows, Unix, MacOS) would be a plus;
- The growing international focus of our work also means that you should be willing to travel when required;
- You communicate confidently in English and German. Any other language is a plus;