Career Start: Trainee/Consultant (all genders) – M&A Transaction Services, Financial Advisory, Zurich Urgent hiring
Business line: Financial Advisory
Experience level: Internship
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 02-Jul-2021
Req #: 525
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
Launch your career as in our Financial Advisory team. We offer our clients advice on mergers & acquisitions, transactions, company valuations and restructuring. We are currently looking for a trainee to join the Corporate Finance Advisory team.
- You will be working with Swiss companies, global corporations and private equity clients from various fields. Deloitte professionals often get to be a part of the most challenging and interesting transactions in the market
- You actively support clients on analysing and assessing information to help them make decisions and realize the added value of their M&A transactions as sellers and buyers. Your work will impact the pricing of M&A transactions and/or the wording of Sale and Purchase Agreements
- You will use both financial analysis and presentation skills to identify, quantify and communicate M&A-relevant findings in an impactful manner
- You engage in and lead business development activities, marketing initiatives and practice development activities
- You will be working in different project-based team constellations in a highly collaborative environment. Our active coaching and regular feedback sessions will provide a variety of opportunities for personal and professional growth
Who we are looking for
- Studies towards (or a) Bachelors/master’s degree in Finance, Banking, Accounting and/or MBA
- Previous internships (and/or work experience) in M&A, Investment Banking, Audit, Private Equity, Finance & Control etc. are highly appreciated.
- Experience in due diligence projects and/or analysis of the balance sheets, cash flow and income statements is preferred but not required.
- You are motivated to grow in a demanding and rewarding environment
- English and German are mandatory. Any additional languages would be an advantage.
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 30+. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Anna at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 525