Business Analyst / Consultant (all genders) - Human Capital Consulting
Business line: Consulting
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 07-May-2021
Req #: 538
Help our clients successfully manage global challenges
What do we do? Our Human Capital team helps organizations manage and sustain their performance through their most important asset: their people. Leveraging research, analytics, and industry insights, we support clients to design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, organizational and change programs in business transformations.
Did you know? We are the largest Human Capital practice in the Swiss market and are widely recognized by our clients for our ability to walk in their shoes as a true partner, bring leading insight and expertise and consistently deliver high quality work.
How you can make an impact?
As part of the Human Capital Consulting team, you will collaborate with clients from day one to help them prepare for the Future of Work. As exponential technologies, new business models and regulations reshape the way people work, learn, collaborate and lead, we work with clients to ensure that their people strategy enables the business strategy.
In this role you will:
- Work with Swiss and international clients in all stages of their transformation
- Create project deliverables, including the strategy documents, review and recommendation reports and implementation roadmaps
- Be a key team member in liaising with client stakeholders, conducting client interviews and contributing to client workshops and meetings
- Use our global methodologies to design and deliver strategies and programs to drive people-led transformation initiatives
- Contribute to business development and proposal creation by collaborating with different industry
Who are we looking for?
- Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus
- Flexibility to travel within Switzerland
Education and experience:
- A University degree (Bachelor’s degree or preferably an advanced degree) or equivalent experience in a related specialization
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in behavioral science, future talent strategies, people analytics, flexible work models, employee experience and technology
- Excellent people management skills and an enthusiastic, positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- An incisive thinker, confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks, with the ability to structure work and deliver under pressure
- A passion for including technology, data and behavioral science into structuring the future of how organisations are structured and work
- An excellent relationship builder with clients and fellow consultants, with great interpersonal skills and the ability to build and sustain long-term relationships
- Passionate about doing an outstanding job for the client
- An independent worker, taking initiative and happy taking on responsibility
- Excited to take on new challenges and demonstrate clear potential and ambitions to pursue a successful career with us
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team Zurich, Basel, or Geneva office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Stefanie at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 538