Business Analyst / Consultant, Human Capital Consulting, Zurich / Basel / Geneva (80-100%) Urgent hiring
Business line: Consulting
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 07-May-2021
Req #: 538
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2’000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
What do we do? Our Human Capital team helps organizations manage and sustain their performance through their most important asset: their people. Leveraging research, analytics, and industry insights, we support clients to design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, organizational and change programs in business transformations.
Did you know? We are the largest Human Capital practice in the Swiss market and are widely recognized by our clients for our ability to walk in their shoes as a true partner, bring leading insight and expertise and consistently deliver high quality work.
Work you’ll do:
As part of the Human Capital Consulting team, you will collaborate with clients from day one to help them prepare for the Future of Work. As exponential technologies, new business models and regulations reshape the way people work, learn, collaborate and lead, we work with clients to ensure that their people strategy enables the business strategy.
In this role you will:
- Work with Swiss and international clients in all stages of their transformation
- Create project deliverables, including the strategy documents, review and recommendation reports and implementation roadmaps
- Be a key team member in liaising with client stakeholders, conducting client interviews and contributing to client workshops and meetings
- Use our global methodologies to design and deliver strategies and programs to drive people-led transformation initiatives
- Contribute to business development and proposal creation by collaborating with different industry and account teams across Deloitte
- Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus
- Flexibility to travel within Switzerland
Education and experience:
- A University degree (Bachelor’s degree or preferably an advanced degree) or equivalent experience in a related specialization
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in behavioral science, future talent strategies, people analytics, flexible work models, employee experience and technology
- Excellent people management skills and an enthusiastic, positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- An incisive thinker, confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks, with the ability to structure work and deliver under pressure
- A passion for including technology, data and behavioral science into structuring the future of how organisations are structured and work
- An excellent relationship builder with clients and fellow consultants, with great interpersonal skills and the ability to build and sustain long-term relationships
- Passionate about doing an outstanding job for the client
- An independent worker, taking initiative and happy taking on responsibility
- Excited to take on new challenges and demonstrate clear potential and ambitions to pursue a successful career with us