Consulting Summer Internship 2021 – Technology Strategy & Transformation Urgent hiring
Business line: Consulting
Experience level: Graduate
Date published: 07-May-2021
Req #: 625
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2’000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our Technology Strategy and Transformation team is looking for you!
At Deloitte Consulting, our Technology Strategy & Transformation specialists help organizations develop the strategies and implement the systems that build business value and drive performance. We have the in-depth knowledge and experience gained from working on some of the most complex IT challenges around the globe, everything from system replacement to full IT transformation.
What you can expect from us:
In this 3-6 months internship within the Technology Strategy & Transformation Team, you will support Chief Information Officers and their teams in designing and implementing projects to solve the biggest challenges of their IT organisation. Our typical projects span across IT Strategy and Operating Model design, IT Architecture, IT Business Management, IT Agility Advisory, IT Transitions and Transformations, IT M&A[SA1] . Our expertise is rooted in a deep understanding of technology coupled with excellent communications skills and broader business understanding. We work together with some of the largest organisations in Switzerland and the world to introduce the change that really makes an impact for their business.
During this internship, you will be integrated into a project team from the start. You will work in partnership with the customer and - with support from experienced colleagues - on challenging problems and solutions.
You will conduct analyses, take part in workshops and status meetings and prepare documents and presentations.
- You understand or have an interest in IT topics such as IT strategy, IT processes, IT architecture, IT infrastructure, etc.
- You have a passion for IT innovation and awareness of major technology trends (Agile Methodology, Robotics Process Automation, Cloud, etc.)
- You enjoy working methodically, in a structured way and with great attention to detail
- You are curious and have a thirst for knowledge, bringing a fresh perspective in what you do
- You are reliable and willing to take on responsibility in a fast-paced environment, and you excel at following through and getting things done
- You communicate confidently in English, and German or French. Any further languages are an advantage.
Education and experience:
- You are a recent graduate or a high performing student completing your Master’s degree in the field of Information Systems, Business and/or Engineering with exposure to IT topics
- Previous internships or work experience within IT Consulting or IT department of a global company are an advantage