Business line: Risk Advisory
City: Geneva, Zurich
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 10-May-2021
Req #: 619
Make an impact as part of our SAP Application Security & GRC Team
Our SAP Application Security team sits within our Technology and Digital Risk operating unit, which is part of Deloitte Risk Advisory, one of the fastest growing practices in Deloitte. In combination with our global leading SAP practice, we can offer market leading career growth & learning opportunities. You will also get the opportunity to help us develop our market offering and the potential to work closely with a variety of clients. In addition, we offer you national and international career opportunities as well as comprehensive internal and external education programs.
How you can make an impact
- Understand and apply the art of addressing IT and business risks associated with SAP systems through using state of the art GRC and IAM solutions
- Support and shadow senior team members in the managing and delivery of complex SAP projects to prestigious clients
- Analyse clients’ business and IT setup from the security and compliance perspective, identify requirements, define the strategy, translate them to a sound approach and implement the technical solution
- Play a role in shaping Deloitte’s SAP Security & GRC team - assist in commercial aspects of business development activities, engage in R&D initiatives to define and implement new tools or frameworks, and help establish partnerships with third-party providers
Who we are looking for
We don’t expect you to have deep SAP security knowledge, business/compliance understanding or a lot of commercial experience for this entry level Consultant role. In order to grow successfully in this role, we do expect you to be able to demonstrate the following:
- You have a solid understanding of IT architecture and development - as an IT/Computer Science (or similar) graduate you will find your way around SAP systems much more easily
- You are interested in the business processes and enjoy going the extra mile to solve problems and deliver solutions by thinking outside the box and challenging the status quo
- Having an analytics, data science, or data engineering background would also be an advantage as well as previous work experience such as an internship
- You are independent and have a strong sense of responsibility
- You must be completely fluent in English, fluency in French or German would be highly advantageous
Become part of a diverse, multinational and highly motivated team of 20 at either our Zurich or Geneva office. We will help you grow both personally and professionally: through our trainings, mentoring programmes and on-the-job learning, but also by connecting with your colleagues across all business lines.
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca at email@example.com
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 619