Cyber Graduate Internship – Risk Advisory – (3-6 months) Urgent hiring
Business line: Risk Advisory
City: Basel, Bern, Geneva, Lausanne, Zurich
Experience level: Internship
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 10-May-2021
Req #: 597
Join our team
Deep technical capabilities combined with broad industry expertise are why we are the undisputed global leader in cybersecurity consulting, having served more than 80% of the Fortune Global 500 companies. We pride ourselves on being entrepreneurial, innovative and forward thinking. From supporting the next generation of cyber talent to investing in emerging technologies, our world-class teams are motivated by one goal: to drive progress in a dynamic digital world.
Our Cyber Risk Services team consists of the following key offerings:
- Cyber Strategy & Transformation (including Cloud Security)
- Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing and Red Teaming Operations
- Secure System & Application Engineering (SDLC/DevOps, end-to-end vulnerability management)
- Identity and Access Management
- Vigilance (including Cyber Defence and Security Operations Centers)
- Resilience (including Continuity Management, Cyber Incident Response and Crisis Management)
- Data Protection and Data Privacy
What you can expect:
- Learn what it means to be a consultant at one of the top global firms
- Work with clients across a diversity of industries while developing expertise in the various Cyber Risk areas described above
- Learn and apply proprietary Deloitte security methodologies on live client engagements
- Support business development activities such as proposal and presentation preparation
- Take on independent responsibility to tackle and address new client challenges every day
Who we are looking for:
- You have a passion for Cyber related topics and are motivated to potentially build a career in Cyber Risk Services
- Your interest in relevant Cyber topics is visible in your education, prior experience or hobbies
- You have a completed Bachelor degree in a relevant subject area with excellent academic results
- You have basic experience and/or knowledge in information security topics
- You have a demonstrable ability to solve complex problems objectively, using an appropriate combination of analysis, experience and judgement
- You have a history of leadership amongst your peers and an enthusiastic personality with a desire to learn and grow in the Consulting industry
- You grasp new concepts quickly and are both customer and team-oriented
- You are reliable, happy to work independently and willing to take on responsibility in a fast-paced environment
- You are fluent in English and ideally German, French or Italian
At Deloitte, you can make an impact
We believe that we are only as good as our people.
Together, we are building an inclusive, open, and high-performance culture where you can truly be yourself and where your successes are celebrated. We encourage you to be bold, think big, and challenge the status quo.
When you ask yourself, “What’s different about Deloitte?” The answer is clear - we help our clients, our people, and society to achieve remarkable goals, solve complex problems, and make meaningful progress towards a better future. That is what makes us truly different at Deloitte. Not how big we are, where we reside, or what services we offer. What really defines us is our joint purpose to make an impact that matters in the world. What impact will you make?
How you will grow
At Deloitte, you will drive your career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives and make an impact not only with our clients, but also with your peers and wider society. You will find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Your development is important to us, so you will have the opportunity to grow through every step of your journey at Deloitte.
Deloitte is a leading global consulting and accounting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Consulting, Risk Advisory, Audit & Assurance, Financial Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2’000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.