Career Start – Business Management – Business Management and Development Team International Wealth Management Southern Europe Chief Operation Officer #145367 Neu
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Private Banking and Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in business, finance, economics or engineering.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of an exciting position in the International Wealth Management (IWM) Southern Europe region after completing the Career Start program
- A challenging and exciting role within the Business Management and Development team of COO Southern Europe
- A Project Management experience on selected assignments running at Market Area/Business Area/Divisional level
- In particular, deep involvement with our ‘Digitalization and platform management’ team; another possible area of emphasis includes finance-related topics
- A dynamic and high paced platform for personal and professional development in a team with a proven track record and an international environment
- Opportunities to grow within our organization, to develop banking and business management know-how and to have direct exposure to members of management
- You are passionate about challenging status quo and driving change as well take ownership for your actions and you dedicatedly meet challenges
- You have excellent analytical, conceptual and strategic skills with a consistent track record
- You gathered experiences in supporting projects with tight deadlines
- You are a team player with a strong sense of client-orientation and the willingness to go above and beyond
- You gathered experiences in supporting projects with tight deadlines, preferably with an IT/digitalization angle; finance-specific know-how is a plus
- Very good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must; proficiency in any other Latin language or Greek is a plus asset
Ms. J. Böni is looking forward to your application!
Please apply via our Career Portal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.