Career Start – Product Management – Wealth Solution Journey within Digital Bank #166184
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Private Banking and Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the department after completing the Career Start program
- The opportunity to become part of a highly motivated team focusing on building the new digital offering of wealth planning and digital investment journeys for all clients on our banking platforms in Switzerland
- We are creating a unique and cutting-edge banking experience for clients and relationship managers
- Engage on topics that drive the future digitalization for the Swiss Universal Bank and beyond: concept creation, design thinking, requirements gathering, execution, testing, operational readiness
- Take on the responsibility for your own area of work with independent planning, conceptualization, and implementation
- Have a unique platform for personal and professional growth into the role of a product owner in an agile SCRUM set up
- A structured and independent person with a strong focus on getting things done
- You are passionate about financial services and digitalization
- First experience in and exposure to project management in digitalization
- An enthusiastic self-starter who is goal-oriented and excellent at working in interdisciplinary teams
- Keen to learn and grow in an entrepreneurial environment
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
Ms. A. Portmann is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.