We help you build a tailor-made career to suit you as an individual, with targeted on- and off-the-job coaching and training to help you grow on a personal and professional level. You’ll be part of a global network of 223,000 specialists, more than 3,000 colleagues in Switzerland. You’ll work with the best teams to add value for our clients on challenging national and international projects in the areas of assurance, tax and legal advice and consulting.
What you can expect from us.
- You will, together with the team, deliver high-impact projects engaging with senior stakeholders from high-profile clients in the Life Sciences industry.
- The projects typically include the design and implementation of new operating models, processes and technologies across R&D. These include helping drive faster development timelines, drive quality and compliance improvements, exploit internal and external data through advanced analytics and machine learning, take the drudge out of processes through process robotics amongst many others.
- The functions covered include all those across R&D, with particular focus on early and full development, regulatory affairs, product safely and medical affairs.
- You will work with international clients and we will provide you the opportunity to gain experience working in multi-cultural teams within Switzerland and abroad.
- You will be collaborating with PwC’s global network of life sciences R&D experts, you will access to our market leading propositions, methodologies, assets and training materials.
- You will work in a fast growing team. The environment is driven by respect, collegiality, strong team spirit, winning as team not as an individual.
What we expect from you.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a science-related discipline plus initial experience working in life sciences, either as a consultant or within R&D at a life sciences company.
- You have had exposure to operating model design, process improvement, technology implementation or digital and analytics technologies in an R&D environment.
- You pay attention to detail, have strong problem solving skills and are technologically proficient.
- You have excellent interpersonal, listening and communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and ideally have knowledge of German and/or French and you have travel mobility to serve international clients.
- You are a passionate team player during work-time and enjoy socializing with clients and colleagues after work.
This is the deal: We offer you a lot, and expect plenty in return.
You can find more information about the application process and about joining PwC on www.pwc.ch/careers.
PwC, Francisca Richter, phone +41 58 792 16 81
Line of service: Advisory
Starting date: by agreement