Reference Code: 5865
International Retail Trainer (m/f -100%)
Schaffhausen, SH, CH
Since 1868, the Swiss watch manufacturer IWC Schaffhausen has been crafting exquisite Haute Horlogerie, in which the highest precision is combined with exclusive design. As one of the world’s leading brands in the luxury watch segment, our long-established company daily upholds the pioneering spirit and the innovative talent that underlie our success.
To support our Retail Training Team within our Retail and Sales Department at our headquarters in Schaffhausen, Switzerland we are looking for a
International Retail Trainer ( m/f - 100% )
Reporting to the IWC Department Manager International Training, the International Retail Trainer is responsible for the organization and implementation of trainings to retail teams, offering training and consulting services to boutiques and managing related projects. She/he will cover all of IWC’s western markets including the Americas, Europe and the Middle East.
- Deliver coaching sessions in boutiques and lead training sessions to develop sales skills, in order to increase client experience as well as boutique sales
- Offer 360° retail consulting services to selected boutiques including analysis of sales KPIs, boutique operations and CRM implementation
- Ensure implementation of HQ-led initiatives within boutiques
- Actively contribute to development of new training concepts
- Create new and further develop existing training content
- At least 3 years of experience in retail or hospitality industry, preferably in a luxury segment
- Open, communicative personality combined with a holistic business mindset
- Great presentation and public speaking as well as interpersonal skills
- Extensive selling experience and skills
- Good project management skills
- Open for travelling within Europe, US/Canada and the Middle East for at least 70% of their time with the permanent desk being located in Schaffhausen
- Very good English language skills are required
IWC offers a challenging working environment: the company’s roots are in Switzerland, but it is a successful international player. We maintain our tradition, yet we are always on the lookout for innovations and ways to improve. Change management, education, further training and personal development are therefore of key importance for our long-term success.