Career Start: Intern (6 months) - Corporate Finance Advisory FIG, Financial Advisory (80-100%)
Don’t just get a job, make an impact and launch your career. Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to shape the future of business. If you’re ambitious, curious and love to work on topics that matter, this is the place for you! Learn more here.
At Deloitte you act as a team-worker in an entrepreneurial environment. As a member of our Corporate Finance Advisoryteam we will ask you to think big and bring in new ideas.
If so, our Financial Advisory team is looking for you!
Our Team participates in the expansion of our Zurich-based Corporate Finance team specialised in the financial services industry. Our team is the leading M&A advisor on FIG deals in Switzerland and Liechtenstein advising on pure Swiss as well as cross-border transactions. Our advisors have a long track record of completed deals and trained in bulge bracket investment banks and Big4 corporate finance teams.
- You the chance to support the team by performing market research and preparation of pitch books in all sub-sectors of FIG, including private banking / wealth management, insurance, asset management, specialty finance and fintech
- You a chance to execute FIG M&A deals via preparing teasers, information memorandums, management presentations and conducting financial modelling, valuation and other financial analyses
- An environment where you can work closely with clients and other Deloitte offices around the world
A university degree in banking & finance or related field with preferably a first experience in investment banking / M&A
- A strong understanding of Corporate Finance and valuation as well as an affinity for financial modelling
- An understanding of the differences between traditional industries and the financial services industry
- Outstanding analytical skills, high attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills
- Motivation to work in a demanding and highly rewarding environment
- Fluency in English and German
Where will Deloitte Nextland take you? Submit a complete application online, including your CV and a copy of your work permit for Switzerland and/or ID/passport, cover letter, university transcripts and references, and bring your talents to Deloitte. Please be aware that only complete applications are considered.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 153959