Cyber Risk Services, 3-6 month internship (80-100%) Urgent hiring
We are international, entrepreneurial and growing fast. Grow your career with us!
Deloitte is one of the world’s leading professional services firms in the areas of Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano. As trusted advisors to some of Switzerland’s largest organizations, we offer our staff exciting national and international career opportunities.
Deloitte Cyber Risk Services
By choosing Deloitte Cyber Risk Services, you choose a career in an international, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment, where you get the opportunity to grow as a professional while serving many of the most prestigious and market leading organizations globally. Our cyber services span the full spectrum ranging from multi-year security-transformation programs, data protection and privacy, as well as cyber simulations to hands-on technical work such as Red Teaming, penetration testing, or application security.
What you can expect from us
- We offer you an international, dynamic and young work culture.
- You will learn and apply Deloitte security methodologies on live engagements.
- You will work with multiple clients across a variety of industries.
- You will support business development activities such as proposals.
- As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day.
- Degree from a university or technical college in IT, engineering or computer science.
- Strong academic understanding of (information) security topics
- You grasp new concepts quickly and are both customer and team-oriented.
- You are reliable, willing to take on responsibility in a fast-paced environment and happy to work independently.
- Fluent English and German skills, both written and verbal, are required; French skills are strongly desired. One of these three languages must be native-level
Please note that our current openings for Internships are for start dates of January 2020 on-wards.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact Irina Rusu at email@example.com
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 135247