Graduate Talent Program 2019 Corporate Client Advisor
Switzerland, Switzerland - Western Switzerland
Client advisory / Relationship management
Personal & Corporate Banking
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you a good listener? Are you a people person? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Analyze and prepare investment solutions
- support the Relationship Manager and Investment Advisors in their daily client business
- assist in all administrative tasks and organizational arrangements in relation to client’s general inquiries and to their investments and payments
- keep in contact with internal and external clients
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Corporate Clients team in Wallis and will be primarily located in Brig and Sion. You will meet clients in the whole Canton (French and German part) and work closely with other business partners.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
- good judgment when dealing with sensitive information
- fluency in French, German and English
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 01.09.2019
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.