Career Start – Communications / Branding / Marketing – Marketing Research & Insights #144617
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Private Banking and Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Economics, Business Administration, Sociology or Psychology.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a meaningful position in the Marketing & Sponsorship department after completing the Career Start program
- You a challenging role within Marketing Research & Insights supporting the team in executing qualitative and quantitative client and market research studies!
- You have the opportunity to gain a holistic view on market research including conceptualization and analysis as well as interpretation of results
- You are actively involved in a small and diverse team and will collaborate with stakeholders across the bank
- You perform a variety of tasks from project management (including stakeholder and agency coordination) to data analysis and presentation of results!
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- You have a high service orientation with according interpersonal skills and an outstanding attention to detail
- You have gained experiences with SPSS and MS Office, proficiency with PowerPoint
- You speak fluently German and English; French and Italian skills are considered an asset
Ms. K. Mauersberger is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.