Digital @ EY - Swiss Traineeship Program with Focus Digital in Zurich
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at http://www.ey.com/CH/en/Careers
Process Mining, Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics - Sounds interesting?
We believe it does, and that is why our specialists are looking forward to sharing their enthusiasm for those topics and expertise with you.
The 18 month long Traineeship Program Digital @ EY offers you the unique opportunity to start your career with some of the most innovative teams of EY and thereby grow professionally, methodically and personally.
The program and the teams you will be working with
Our Assurance Digital competence center embraces innovative, highly professional and client-focused teams that use a broad range of new digital tools, technologies and concepts such as process and text mining, robotic process automation or advanced analytics.
Over a period of 18 month you will be working directly with three of these highly specialised, digital teams with which you will be spending 6 month each.
- Our Financial Accounting and Advisory Services team supports our clients during the digital transformation of the finance function by using big data and providing powerful insight information to the entire business.
- In the Forensics & Integrity Services team, you will be working with specialists that engage in cases of fraud investigation, disputes and litigations.
- At the interface between computer science, business and statistics, the Innovation & Digital team develops new solutions for the future of audit procedures.
Who you are
- You hold a Bachelor or Master Degree in a field related to Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or Engineering.
- You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary and multicultural team and are looking to consult internal and external clients.
- You are eager to learn advanced analytical methods and apply those in practical applications.
- You are flexible, team-oriented, open-minded and have a strong analytical and logical thinking.
- The traineeship allows you to gain experience & broaden your skillset.
- By working directly on client projects, the traineeship will help you to understand what digital transformation is all about.
- You will be working in three different teams with three different focus areas.
We are looking forward to receiving your application
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref No: ZUR001C9. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).