Switzerland (Zurich, Berne)
- Whether in the cloud or in your own data center: you master the big data world and help our customers to make their own data fit for business or operational purpose
- You extrapolate versatile data sets and sources in a performant and repeatable way
- You develop, test, and monitor distributed data processing pipelines
- Work closely with our data scientists on the development of machine learning models
- You prepare performance- and cost estimates for various use cases
You develop and create compelling dashboards to visualize the processed data Your talent
- You don’t feel intimidated by big data, massively scalable databases, cloud infrastructures, or distributed algorithms
- You have a passion for sustainable software development and have already gained several years of experience working in technical roles
- In addition to your knowledge of Python and SQL, you ideally have hands-on skills or a keen interest in such technologies as Hadoop, Apache Spark, Hive, Airflow, RDBMS, NoSQL, DevOps, Kubernetes, and Java or .NET
- You have a good understanding of the possibilities of large public cloud environments and preferably have already used Amazon AWS, MS Azure or Google’s GCP clouds
- You have a university degree (ETH, Uni, FH) in Computer Science, Mathematics or a comparable education
- Excellent German and English language skills are required for this position
Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zühlke offers you a wide range of opportunities for knowledge exchange and networking plus the security of a long-standing success story. You can develop your career individually, as we will offer you four weeks of further training per year, training camps and active knowledge sharing among experts. Would you like to find out more? Then read our Success Stories or join the conversation on our Zühlke Blog.
Please submit a complete application including CV, cover letter, reference letters, and educational certificates. Provided you are a non-EU/EFTA citizen, we can only accept your application, if a valid Swiss work permit is enclosed.