Consultant, Finance & Performance, Enterprise Technology & Performance, Consulting (80-100%)
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancies in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our clients manage even the most complex of problems. Are you looking for further career development in management consultancy? If so Deloitte is the firm for you.
Work you’ll do:
We help CFOs do familiar things differently, make what was exceptional routine and grasp their opportunity to take a strategic leadership role for their organisations in the adoption of digital technologies.
- In this entry-level position, you will be integrated into a project team right from the start. You will work in a team with experienced colleagues on challenging problems and solutions.
- You will conduct analyses, take part in workshops, and prepare documents and presentations.
- We offer you an international, dynamic and young working culture.
- For you to grow both professionally and personally in the field of Finance Transformation we offer a comprehensive internal and external training programme.
- You will join a multicultural, team-oriented environment with flat hierarchies.
- Join our young and motivated team at our branch in Zurich.
Our Finance & Performance team specialises in the role of the CFO and how we can help CFOs to strategise about their organisation’s future performance, catalyse current performance, optimize the operational efficiency of Finance, and provide effective stewardship to protect against loss. We advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization.
To be considered for this role, there are certain qualifications you’ll have to have. And others that would be really, really nice.
- You grasp new concepts quickly and are both client and goal-oriented.
- You have excellent social skills and enjoy working in a diverse environment.
- You are reliable, willing to take on responsibility and happy to work independently.
- You communicate confidently in German and English. French would be an advantage.
Education and experience:
- A very good university degree (Master’s)
- Some initial practical experience in Finance topics
How you’ll grow
Deloitte is in business to deliver innovation, smart business solutions, and support the success of our clients. To achieve these goals, skilled people and inspired leaders are a requirement. That is why, whether you join Deloitte after university or following years of work experience, a wealth of learning and development opportunities will help you take the steps you need to excel. Learn more about Training Programmes & Assignments.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 167596