(Senior) Consultant (or Trainee) – Forensic Technology & Cyber, Geneva (80-100%)
Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to build the future. If you are bold and curious and you love to connect, this is the place for you.
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow. Deloitte is one of the world’s leading auditing and advisory firms offering inspiring work across Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano.
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland.
Are you motivated and interested by technology? Are you a strong and great teammate, able to work in a dynamic environment, to deliver tangible outcomes?
Our Forensic Technology and Cyber team is looking for you!
What you can expect from us
Joining our team is the unique opportunity to develop your career within a team of specialists combining a wealth of deep industry knowledge with both business advisory experience and technical expertise. You will learn from them and you will become one of them.
As part of our team, you will be involved on projects covering a large spectrum of activities on two main areas:
- Forensic Analytics & eDiscovery
We provide specialist advice and assistance to companies and their external legal counsel relating to fraud, corruption and regulatory investigations.
We collect, preserve, and analyse electronic data to find the facts that help our investigators and legal counsel establish what happened, when it happened, who did it, how they did it, and the extent of the misappropriation or misconduct. Your work may involve assisting with the collection of potential evidence from a suspect’s computer, processing and analysing large amount of emails and other data sources, analysing mobile phone logs and recovering deleted text messages or assisting our investigators to search for critical document to crack the case.
- Cyber, Data Privacy & Compliance
We provide our clients a full spectrum of cyber compliance and privacy services, from ad-hoc compliance assessments and GDPR readiness work to large-scale transformation programmes, fixing issues and supporting our clients in meeting regulatory requirements and bringing real, long-lasting benefits.
- You have completed a University Degree, ideally a Master in Computer Science, Natural Science, Engineering and other related majors
- Strong business acumen, integrity, analytical and conceptual skills, and ability to quickly familiarise yourself with new topics
- You are technically minded, curious with a keen eye for detail, you feel challenged by taking on responsibility, and you can handle the pressure of delivering quality results to demanding timescales
- Programming skills (e.g. Python, C#) and one data query language (e.g. T-SQL) are preferred
- The growing international focus of our work also means that you should be willing to travel when required
- Highly fluent French and English skills, both written and verbal are required.
Cyber security has become one of the hottest and fastest-growing fields in technology across the globe today. Despite the continuous growth in cyber security spending and opportunities, women’s representation in the cyber workforce remains low. At Deloitte Switzerland, we are committed to addressing this gender imbalance with our EMEA Women in Cyber initiative.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 170111