Consultant/e, Corporate Tax - Compliance, Geneva
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 260,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
As part of our Tax Services we offer expertise and advise on all tax issues. This knowledge enables us to optimise the business and legal structures of national and international clients. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
In order to complete and strengthen our Romandie team, we are looking for a Consultant to join our Business Tax Compliance Services.
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- You will be responsible to provide competent support and advise our clients in close collaboration with your team members as well as further specialists
Our range of tax services includes in particular the following areas of responsibility:
- preparation of tax returns for cantonal and communal taxes as well as direct federal tax
- preparation of withholding tax / stamp tax declarations
- calculations of tax provisions
- verification of provisional / definitive tax invoices and assessments
- assistance with tax revisions (from planning to possible objections)
- general tax advice
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- Completed commercial education and 1-2 years professional experience in tax and fiduciary
- Good to very good IT skills, especially in MS-Office
- Independent working and stress resistant
- Entrepreneurial thinking, strong analytic and interpersonal skills
- Guarantees of success that will help you to move forward with us: Teamspirit, purposefulness, willingness and a quick comprehension
- French mother tongue and good command of English is required, German knowledge is an advantage
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: GEN000C7. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).