Career Start – Risk ManagementAssistant Credit Specialist Commodity Trade Finance #126221
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: September 1st, 2019 or by arrangement
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. In banking & finance.
Training: Interdisciplinary training as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development, track-specific training in the field of commodity trade finance as a basis for further career progression
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Credit & Risk Management (CRM) Commodity Trade Finance after completing the Career Start program
- Supporting the Commodity Trade Finance Credit Specialists in the monitoring of their credit portfolios within the annual risk review process of our clients’ financial documents and the performance of Front Audits of executed transactions
- Assisting the Credit Specialists in the preparation of credit summaries and one-off requests in compliance with the relevant policies and credit standards
- Intensive contacts and close collaboration with the Commodity Trade Finance Sales Organization
- Active support in initiatives and projects related to CRM Commodity Trade Finance and supporting the Senior Management in reporting related tasks to different business partners across the organization
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Are you an efficient and dynamic person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Can the quality of your work meet high standards and do you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and dedicatedly meet challenges, passionate about the financial sector and seeking new challenges?
- You are enthusiastic about commodities and can you see yourself in CRM Commodity Trade Finance in the long term.
- Are you a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude?
- You fluent in German or English? Further language skills would be a plus.
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Campus Recruiting Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.