Switzerland (Zurich, Berne)
- You will ensure security in our software development projects by drawing up threat models, creating security concepts, applying secure development principles and other methods.
- You will discuss effects, risks and vulnerabilities related to security with a wide range of stakeholder groups.
- You will support advancement of the topic of security in the Zühlke development process and in the Zühlke architecture process.
- You will use your initiative to drive Zühlke forward in the area of security in Switzerland and worldwide.
- As a coach and facilitator you will be on hand to provide assistance to our software engineers and architects in the area of security. Please submit a complete application including CV, reference letters, educational certificates and a cover letter. We focus on EU-citizens. If you are a non-EU, we can only accept your application if a valid Swiss work permit is enclosed.
- You have several years of experience in a comparable role with medium to large solution projects.
- You have a technical degree from a federal technical institute, university or university of applied sciences in information technology or information security.
- You have a high affinity for secure software delivery and ideally CISSP or GIAC.
- You are very familiar with technologies and methods such as secure development lifecycle, threat modelling, CI tooling, secure design principles and web security.
- You are able to find a good balance between project efficiency and quality standards.
- Thanks to your great communication skills and outgoing personality, you are comfortable in interdisciplinary teams and work in a customer-focused manner, from the idea to the successful implementation of a solution.
- Confident German and very good English language skills add the finishing touch to your profile. And Zühlke.
Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zühlke offers you a wide range of opportunities for knowledge exchange and networking plus the security of a long-standing success story. You can develop your career individually, as we will offer you four weeks of further training per year, training camps and active knowledge sharing among experts. Would you like to find out more? Then read our Success Stories or join the conversation on our Zühlke Blog.