Career Start – Investment Banking – Cross Asset Derivatives Sales – Structured Flow Sales #142083
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Banking & Finance or similar.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the International Trading Solutions department after completing the Career Start program
- You a challenging and rewarding role in an international and fast paced environment as a salesperson for Structured Products within the International Trading Solutions (ITS) business unit located in Zurich
- You support senior sales colleagues at the desk with the pricing and the execution of Structured Products
- You facilitate secondary market transactions and the lifecycle management of our products across all asset classes
- You perform a variety of tasks in the sales area - for example the production of marketing material and the preparation of client meetings
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into all processes around sales activities, have interaction with the various structuring and trading desks (Zurich, London, New York, Asia) as well as with various support functions
- You become part of an ambitious team, whose pronounced team spirit, diverse profiles backgrounds and specific business expertise guarantee an exciting working environment with great development opportunities
- A completed bachelor’s or master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences, with focus on Banking & Finance or similar
- You are enthusiastic about Derivatives and Structured Products and you see yourself in a sales position in the long term
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, combined with results orientation and problem-solving capabilities
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to develop and drive the structured solutions business
- Strong drive, motivation, customer focus, proactivity and willingness to take ownership, going the extra mile to achieve high quality of outputs and service
- An outgoing personality with good sales skills
- Perseverance and ability to work under pressure
- Teamwork and communication skills, fluent computer literacy (in particular Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English and German (French/Italian is an asset)
Ms. O. Aebersold would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.