Future Female Leader in Finance: Get your internship or full-time job in 1 day - February 7th, 2020 Neu
Future Female Leader in Finance: Get your internship or full-time job in 1 day - February 7th, 2020
Join our event in Geneva and in a single day you will:
- Interact and meet inspiring leaders who will share their experiences
- Learn more about P&G values and career opportunities
- Complete the full selection process
- Get confirmation for paid internship or full-time job in Geneva or all over Europe
When: February 7th, 2020 (8:30 am-4:30 pm) + welcome drinks on 6th at 5:00 pm
Where: Geneva, in our P&G Europe Headquarters.
How to apply: Apply online and take the assessment by December 31st.
If invited, all costs will be covered by P&G, including travel, hotel and meals*.
We are looking for:
- University undergrads / graduate with strong academic records
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills, solve problems and set priorities
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
Further helpful information to make the application process smooth:
- Just apply via clicking the button above
- Have your CV in English ready to attach (include examples of the challenging experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
- Please note individual attachments cannot be larger than 500 KB
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer #WeSeeEqual #LikeAGirl #GABLE
Geneva, Canton of Geneva, Switzerland; , Poland; , Slovakia; , Turkey; , Ukraine; , Austria; , France; , Italy; , Netherlands; , Belgium; , Germany; , Spain; , Greece; , Hungary; , Romania; , Sweden; , United Kingdom
Job Type: Full-time
Req No: FIN00004653