Student Internship in Community Engagement and Communication for Informatics (Full Time, 9-12 Months, Starting January 2020) Neu
Student Internship in Community Engagement and Communication for Informatics (Full Time, 9-12 Months, Starting January 2020)
At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now - even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are fearless in both decision-making and taking action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
This internship in Roche’s Informatics organisation in Kaiseraugst offers you the unique opportunity to learn more about employee engagement activities and on how to put them into practice. Your contributions will focus on internal communications around engagement activities for our IT employees in Basel and Kaiseraugst. You will work closely together with the IT Engagement Manager and the IT Communications team.
In this position you will
- Support employee engagement activities and initiatives for about 800 IT specialists
- Manage and publish content on the intranet, digital signage and Google+
- Develop and create communications including videos, articles, presentations and other materials for internal audiences
- Coordinate, plan and provide administrative support for employee events
- Work in a modern, diverse, and truly global environment applying new ways of working, such as activity based or agile methodologies
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You are looking for a company where you receive the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Working in a multi-cultural environment motivates you. As a fast learner you actively drive the quality of the requirements.
Moreover you are
- A hardworking and dedicated Master student who is currently enrolled (preferably in the field of Communication / Marketing / Event Management /Journalism / Public Relations or related) or in a gap year in between degrees
- Passionate about and have first experience in the area of employee engagement and/or communications
- Experienced in graphic design (e.g. Adobe Photoshop) and movie making/editing (e.g. Adobe Premiere)
- Familiar with Google’s suite of applications (Mail, Calendar, Drive, Google+, Hangouts)
- Able to work independently and have an enthusiastic and open-minded attitude
- Highly collaborative and an able to multitask while remaining organized
- Structured and result oriented
- Ambitious and creative with a passion to share new ideas to support our division
- Proficient in oral and written English (German is a plus)
To be considered, please send us your complete application including
- Motivation Letter (including desired start date)
- If you are currently studying: Certificate of enrollment
- For non-EU/EFTA citizens: Certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory (this is required due to regulations)
Are you ready to apply? We are looking for someone who thinks beyond the job offered - someone who knows that this position can be a rare springboard to many other opportunities at Roche. When applying for this position, already project yourself in the future. Think about what could come next and how you would like to build your future.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are dedicated to building a team that represents a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq
Tags: ROiQQ ROiCC ROiMG ROiMK ROiPY ROiSW ROiDG ROiDIG
Wer wir sind
Bei Roche leisten 94,000 Menschen in 100 Ländern Pionierarbeit im Gesundheitswesen. Gemeinsam haben wir uns zu einem weltweit führenden, forschungsorientierten Healthcare-Konzern entwickelt. Unser Erfolg baut auf Innovation, Neugier und Vielfalt.
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, der die Chancengleichheit fördert.
- Funktion Berufsförderungs- & Entwicklungsprogramme
- Subfunktion Praktikum
- Arbeitszeit Vollzeit
- Funktionsebene Entry Level
- Art der Anstellung Temporär (Befristet)
- Firma/ Division Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Posted since 2019/12/12
- Posted until 2020/01/31
- Job-ID 201910-129104
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Julia Tiziana Bislin