Working student production & media for Training and Customer Support 40-60% Neu
If you really want to make a difference - do so with us
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive and communities to progress. We support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us create environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Create an impact and support the newly formed “Production & Media” Team that belongs to the Training and Customer support organization for our Building Products Business Unit
- Support for media projects (e-learnings, video clips, social media as well as internal content)
- Assistance in planning and implementation of sales trainings and digital marketing projects on a global scale
- Support on the technical side the planning of virtual trainings in the future to create a smooth experience for our participants and customers
- Postproduction with cutting of eLearning’s, video clips etc.
- Update and maintain the trainings department’s documentation and databases
- Support the Training managers in preparing presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Collaboration with cross-functional departments (Marketing, Product Management, Sales, etc.) and regions worldwide
Your skills and experience
- Current studies in a media related field
- Good communication skills combined with the flexibility to work on several projects and tasks at the same time
- Team player, open to feedback and continuous learning
- Passion for productions and media paired with an international mindset
- Good MS Office skills (particularly PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English are mandatory
- Start as per agreement
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 189788
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time