Internship Innovation & Future Technologies 80-100%
We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- You support the organization SI IT in innovation, in researching of new Technologies and acting as incubator of new technologies
- You work and collaborate on different innovation and digitalization initiatives.
- You will support hackathon events
- You will support proof of concepts with new technologies
- You will support our value centers in defining new services
- You work closely together with different business responsible, subject matter experts and senior management of the SI IT organization
- You would have the possibility to write a master thesis
Your skills and experience
- You currently graduate studies on a University or University of applied science in the area of Information Technology and Innovation
- You have broad knowledge of new IT Technologies
- You have an innovative and explorer attitude
- You have good analytics skills and you are initiative and proactive
- Your working method is structured and self-dependent
- Business fluent English and German skills
- Start of work asap, early calendar year 2020
- Duration of internship will 12 months
- After the internship there will be an option to continue your engagement as a working student in parallel to your study
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time