Internship – Finance – Analyst Liquidity and Balance Sheet #144624
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Private Banking and Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in finance related field, however other fields will also be considered.
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other Interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- An interesting role within the ‘Treasury & Balance Sheet Management’ team - a department of the CFO area of the Swiss Universal Bank Division
- You have the opportunity to be actively involved in a dynamic team and to develop your knowhow on various Finance topics and gain practical experience within a bank
- You support managing liquidity of the Division including the legal entity Credit Suisse (Schweiz) AG by accurate, pro-active forecasting of trends and analyse business drivers
- You take part in projects which impact the business and financials of the Division and gain an in-depth insight into Liquidity Management
- You run and improve liquidity planning tools and support balance sheet planning for the long-term financial plan of CS (Schweiz) AG
- You collaborate closely with other functions (e.g. Global Treasury, Financial Accounting, reporting functions, Front Organization) helping you to build a broad network in different areas of the bank
- You have strong analytical skills and are an efficient person with a high level of autonomy
- As a proven self-starter and independent thinker you are willing to cooperate in a collaborative environment and to contribute to the team’s success
- You take responsibility for your actions and you actively meet challenges
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitud
- You have well-developed analytical skills and have pleasure to work with figures
- You have excellent communication skills and speak English Fluently (any additional languages are an asset)
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Power Point)
Mr. M. Lillywhite is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.