Internship – Finance – Finance Business Partner Digitalization, Marketing & Strategy – Analyst Cost Controlling #144624
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Private Banking and Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continuously invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let us shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences.
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other Interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- An exciting role in which you have the chance to support the Finance Business Partner team and perform a variety of tasks with own responsibilities in the areas of financial analyses and reporting as well as preparation of senior management presentations
- Gain an in-depth insight into the cost controlling function within SUB Digitalization & Products/Marketing/Strategy areas that cover all projects related to the transformation of our client interactions across banking products and services and all activities promoting the brand and know-how of our company in Switzerland
- Perform cost analyses and contribute to various efficiency projects and coordinate with various partner within the Swiss Universal Bank
- A dynamic, international working environment with excellent opportunities for professional development
- An inclusive and open environment, with opportunities for monthly get-together with senior colleagues, an internal social community for our Campus colleagues and lunch lessons
- Are you a structured and independent person with a high level of focus on service and do you prefer the analytical part of a project and proactively meet challenges?
- You are interested in the financial sector and seeking exciting challenges
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do demeanor
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- Excellent skills in English (written and spoken); German language skills are a plus!
Ms. S. Gross is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.