Junior Consultant (all genders) - Cyber Security Neu
Your personality and your passion make the difference. At Accenture we drive growth for our clients’ businesses and pave their way to digital transformation. Our security team helps clients build resilience against cyber risks. We identify and assess security vulnerabilities, develop and implement security strategies and advise customers on the optimal deployment of security solutions. Here you’ll give new impetus to the field of cyber defense and application security.
That’s exactly where your specialty is in? Then follow your passion in a dynamic environment where you’ll have the unique opportunity to solve our clients’ toughest challenges and work in a team of highly talented people.
Make Accenture More You
- You’ll create and implement new strategies for successful information security solutions
- Striving to identify and eliminate potential security risks, you’ll analyze and optimize both IT processes and IT-supported business processes
- While developing your domain of expertise within security, you’ll support senior consultants in providing consultative security services and participate in designing and leveraging new opportunities
Mehr vom Jobprofil anzeigen
That’s what we are expecting:
- Bachelor or Master degree in technical field or equivalent
- Strong interest for security matters (IAM, Cyber Defence, etc.)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluent in English and one additional language (German or French)
- Travelling enthusiast
Any questions? Please send an email to email@example.com or call us at 0041 44 219-5005.
We are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application form.