Trainee Quality Assurance and Test Automation (all genders)
You are ready to jump into the driving seat of your career as an IT Consultant? Turning into a Testing Specialist in just two months and implementing innovative solutions at our clients’ sites sounds like an exciting opportunity to you? The security of a permanent employment contract is what you are seeking for?
Then live your passion in a position where you drive innovation with the latest technologies and pave the way for customers into the digital age.
Let there be change
- In our practice-focused trainee program you quickly learn all what it takes and apply your knowledge immediately in a professional context:
- You get introduced to the Accenture Quality Engineering Model.
- Together with trainers and your working group you analyze and manage requirements.
- Using modern tools, you contribute to the automation of quality assurance processes.
- Performance engineering, testing and tuning is also part of your intensive learning program.
Mehr vom Jobprofil anzeigen
What we’re looking forward to
- Degree or formal vocational qualification in IT
- Knowledge of software development processes, ideally in the field of automation engineering
- Pronounced communication and good analytical skills combined with a strong customer service mindset and enthusiasm for project work
- Excellent command of German and English
- Willingness to travel
At Accenture, you work with authentic professionals who have one thing in common: A passion for change. We are constantly on the lookout for new employees who have the personality, knowledge, and skills to make our agile and interdisciplinary teams even better. As facilitators, we use the synergy of technology and human intelligence to spark digital innovation and make the world a little better, too. Join our team and and implement innovative solutions that enable our clients to seize the opportunities of digital transformation.
Please contact usAny questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at email@example.com or by phone at +41 (0)44 219 5005.
We look forward to receiving your application.