Career Start – Investment Banking –Structured Transactions Group – Analyst #145340 Neu
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Private Banking and Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. We highly prioritize investment in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together!
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Preferably in Banking & Finance, Accounting or Applied Science field.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Structured Transactions Group after completing the Career Start program
- Are you ready for a challenging role within the ‘Structured Transactions Group? In the center of expertise for origination and structuring of complex financing transactions for UHNW, corporate and institutional clients within International Wealth Management.
- STG presents a unique opportunity to work with a variety of different clients across various industries and with many functions within CS
- Our committed team will support you in taking on a productive role in live transactions and develop an understanding of our client’s businesses and company structures
- You will be actively involved in the day to day execution and structuring of transactions: including initial borrower screening, financial, operational, technical, environmental due diligence, drafting of deal-related documents including information memoranda and internal committee memoranda
- You will contribute by building and reviewing of dynamic financial models, including operating models, discounted cash flow model, debt capacity, valuation and balance sheet roll-forward analysis
- As part of the due diligence, you will deep dive to gather and analyse financial and operating data related to borrower entities and create complex financial models
- Participation in creating innovative and bespoke lending structures with an appreciation of credit, legal, regulatory and tax aspects
- You will assist senior bankers in building deal flow and pipeline, building relationships across the front unit teams and preparing pitches or other presentations for external and internal partners
- You will assist senior bankers in transaction documentation negotiation, term sheets and other legal documentation, implementation and successful closing of the transaction
- You achieved a Degree from a recognized university, preferably in Banking & Finance, Accounting or Applied Science field.
- An outstanding academic record, accurate with sound judgment and integrity
- Strong quantitative background and sound analytical skills
- You possess excellent understanding of accounting to evaluate and analyze income, cash flow and balance sheet statements
- Keen interest in the financial market and good commercial instincts
- Proficiency in financial modelling, valuation and financial statement analysis
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple transaction-related deliverables at once
- Proficient interpersonal and analytical skills and interaction skills across backgrounds, personalities and levels of seniority
- Ambitious team-player with outstanding passion for learning with flexibility and can-do attitude
- Excellent English and Spanish skills (other language would be an advantage)
- Prior investment banking M&A, private equity and major strategy consultancy experience a significant asset
- Experience using loan market tools (e.g. Debt Domain, Loan Radar, Bloomberg)
Ms. D. Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
We are an equal opportunity, innovative employer. Welcoming diversity and openness gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.