Intern EM Supply Integration
DePuy Synthes, Companies of Johnson & Johnson, is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world, built upon the strong legacies of two great companies.
DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings helps advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
Our Team in Zuchwil is looking for a
Intern External Manufacturing Supply Integration
As part of the External Manufacturing Supply Integration Team the Intern will support the team in working with multiple global suppliers for DePuy Synthes/Johnson & Johnson Companies. The intern will be responsible for driving supply reliability and for implementing improvements for products/processes produced at External Manufacturers. He/she will support project related as well as daily operational tasks against targets for quality, service, and overall supplier performance.
Position duties and responsibilities
- Lead and implement projects to drive improvements for processes related to products produced at External Manufacturers
- Monitor and report on performance metrics and support management with reports and data analysis
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and assist team in managing supply constraints and bottlenecks
- You are enrolled for studies in the fields of Engineering, Business or Supply Chain is required.
- You have strong collaboration & teaming work ethic
- You bring robust analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- You demonstrate the ability to work independently with flexibility and willingness to respond to changes in the external environment
- You bring excellent organization and communication skills
- You are a proficient user of MS Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- You have effective written and oral communication skills in English; German an asset
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Rare in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your real passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Have we sparked your interest? We expect your full application (CV, Coverletter) online!
Synthes GmbH (7111)