Bid Advisor (f/m)
Dieses Inserat ist leider ausgelaufen
Aber es warten noch tausend andere spannende Inserate auf Dich.
Bid Advisor (f/m)
- Permanent position
- You will lead the activities of the central bid team and continuously develop the team and bid management at Zühlke.
- You will drive and manage the bid process for strategically important offers.
- You will coach the bid team throughout the bidding process and ask the right questions to develop a convincing value proposition for the customer. You consistently assume the customer’s point of view.
- Together with the respective bid team you develop the offer strategy and the value proposition. As coach and driver, you will be responsible for moderation, critical questioning and formulation.
- You will work hands-on on the content and presentation as well as the methods to be used in the preparation of the offer.
- With the bid team you develop the presentation contents. You will support the creation of the presentation aids and take a central role in the organisation and execution of “dry runs” and give constructive feedback.
- In terms of continuous development, you will also be responsible for conducting and summarising retro sessions and providing best practice tools.
- You have several years of experience in the marketing & sales environment of B2B services and have already worked as a Proposal/Bid Manager.
- You are a proactive person who asks critical questions in a constructive way and are able to convince teams and experienced professionals.
- You are used to working in a matrix organization and are good at moderating meetings and working in a bid team using coaching techniques.
- You have very good editorial skills and impecable German and English skills and you are efficient in using the Microsoft Office suite (especially Powerpoint).
- You are interested in applying innovations and new technologies in a business context.
- A university degree (ETH/University or FH) in business administration or marketing/communication is required.
Am 23.03.2020 veröffentlicht. Originalanzeige