Reference Code: 16747
Beverly Hills, CA, US
Since 1868, the Swiss watch manufacturer IWC Schaffhausen has been crafting exquisite Haute Horlogerie, in which the highest precision is combined with exclusive design. As one of the world’s leading brands in the luxury watch segment, our long-established company daily upholds the pioneering spirit and the innovative talent that underlie our success.
CLIENT ADVISOR - RODEO DRIVE, BEVERLY HILLS
The IWC Client Advisor is responsible for delivering stellar client experience and for achieving his/her personal sales targets as well as those of the boutique. He/she needs to act as an ambassador of IWC at all times with client satisfaction being the utmost goal.
- Hosting clients and other stakeholders with the ability to provide personalized customer experience
- Sales of watches, accessories and services as main task and exceeding Sales targets set by the Boutique Manager
- Identify and/or create sales opportunities inside and outside boutique environment to activate network to recruit prospects and clients
- Find new and creative means to exceed client’s expectations
- Establish strong personal relationships with clients from different backgrounds.
- Support these relationships through constant focus and attention on CRM. Develop and maintain client database and manage clienteling activities on a day to day basis.
- Handle customer service requests and respective processes.
- Know IWC’s history, products and partnerships as well as the watch and luxury industries.
- Deliver outstanding client service and treatment to make a clear difference vs. competition.
- Act as a brand ambassador in and out of the boutique.
- Organize and execute all operational tasks in detail and with care.
- Maintain the boutique according to global IWC visual merchandising standards.
- Be part of a boutique team and support the overall organization of the boutique with a strong team approach.
- Take on a championship role (Visual Merchandising, Operations, Customer Service, CRM etc) to elevate the BTQ KPI.
- 3 years of experience in sales or hospitality
- High emotional intelligence and general education
- Perfect understanding of client satisfaction and luxury experience and strong sense for etiquette
- Result-oriented and sales driven
- Strong selling skills
- Able to handle large diversity of tasks in a timely manner
- Able to adapt approach individually to respective client
- Open and outgoing personality
- Has perfect manners and can maintain a conversation elegantly
- Creative, curious and versatile
- Strong team player with good interpersonal competences and empathetic
- Excellent communicator with ability to develop strong networks
- Fluent one or more relevant tourist language
- Applicants with background in Sales or Hospitality preferred
For further consideration, please contact the HR Business Partner supporting this opportunity: Patty MacLaney.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles