Internship Business Controlling 80-100% Urgent hiring
For this one-year internship we are looking for a highly motivated and mature person to join our Controlling team. We offer the opportunity to develop your Business Controlling expertise in a multinational and highly complex, industrial environment with a unique combination of system business and manufacturing in house.
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset? Are you a fast learner who is willing to challenge the status quo? If you are eager to learn and develop, combined with an open personality and excellent communication skills, we are looking forward to getting to know you. Let’s write the future. Together.
- Project Controlling - Support the project controller and customer project managers in regular and ad hoc tasks (project planning, reporting, closings, margin and deviation analyses). You will learn about the unique characteristics and challenges of the Service business in Power Grids
- SOX Process Support the SOX process owner in regular and ad hoc tasks within assigned area of responsibility. You gain profound understanding about the risks and control mechanisms of financial reporting in a multinational corporation
- SOX Segregation of Duties project - understanding of different functional roles “as should be” and challenge “as it is”. Opportunity to understand the master-functionality of each job position across the departments. Gain a profound knowledge of SAP transactions and roles
- Development of tools and processes - Work independently on own projects to improve controlling tools and processes
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in Business/Finance/Economics or similar
- Strong analytical skills and affinity for numbers
- Proficient in MS Office, especially in MS Excel. Macros, Power BI is an advantage. Previous experience in SAP advantageous
- Fluent and confident in English
- Mature personality, open and international mindset, strong communication skills, willingness to learn and challenge the status quo
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution - creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Power Grids Switzerland Ltd.