Project Engineer modernization products (w/m/d) 80-100% Urgent hiring
We are looking for a highly motivated Project Engineer who will be working in a global corporate environment with numerous interfaces and stakeholders at various levels. In the global service center for MV-Drives embedded in the Headquarter for special purpose MV-Drives you’ll be working within a factory environment and you will have a close collatboration with Product Mangement, Product Engineering and R&D. You’ll be working within a project team elaborating the technical part of upgrade projects for MV-Drives Service.
Your working area will be within the ACS and LCI product families and related modernization solutions.
If you are a communicative team player with a strong technical knowledge, then this is your chance to make a difference. Join us at ABB.
- Performing engineering of hardand software-design for upgrade projects of MV-Drives
- Ensuring seemless execution of upgrade projects in collaboration with project management, manufacturing and testing
- Ensuring state of the art solutions by collaborating with product management, Sales and R&D. Participating and giving inputs on process improvements
- Creating all the necessary documents for the execution of upgrade projects
- Creating the technical part of customer documentations and manuals.
- Continuous education and training to expand the personal knowledge and skills
- Bachelor’s degree e.g. in Electrical Engineering
- Technical knowhow in power electronics and ability to practically apply it
- Structured and solution oriented working style, decisive, innovative
- Knowhow about the order execution processes
- Fluent in English, German language beneficial, other languages an asset
- Good communication skills and cultural sensitivity
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution - creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 58 589 25 77