Career Start – Business Management– Junior Data Scientist #145307
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Private Banking and Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally Master’s degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, or Information Technology) or business/finance with a high affinity to Computer Science.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the International Wealth Management (IWM) Chief of Staff after completing the Career Start program
- A challenging and interesting position within the IWM Strategy & Client Intelligence team, which reports into the Chief of Staff of the IWM CEO Office
- Your role will be to support the senior data scientists within the team to translate large data volumes into actionable business insights to better understand our clients and support data driven strategic business decisions for our private banking business globally
- You will participate in a number of critical and highly visible topics and work closely with our partners in designing and implementing automated and semi-automated data management tools
- An opportunity to visualize analytic results to internal clients and top management by designing, implementing and reviewing Tableau dashboards
- Excellent knowledge of Excel/VBA and R.
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge in processing/analysis of data, SQL programming
- You have excellent interpersonal skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach with a solid attention to detail
- As a team-player you are motivated, flexible and have a can-do attitude
- You are dedicated and trustworthy and can cope with delivering results under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- You are service orientated with according communication skills, proficient in English, German is an asset
Ms. J. Böni is looking forward to your application!
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.