Summer Internship – Relationship Management / Client Advisory – Client Manager International Wealth Management Latin America / Pacto Andino #145348
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Private Banking and Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Duration: 11 weeks
Description: This internship will offer you a deep insight into the world of banking and give you exposure to the vast different areas available helping you to discover the ideal fit for your future career
Start date: July 1, 2020
Academic Requirements: You are in advanced stages of your Master’s studies or have recently graduated and plan to start your professional career within 12 months of completing Summer Internship
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Summer Internship events: You will have the chance to get to know each other at the introduction event where you will gain more information on the Summer Internship Program and you will meet your assigned Buddy. Other exclusive events will be organised for you to help build your network during your Internship
Buddy System: You will be assigned a Buddy who will help you to integrate into life at CS and will be your go to contact for any questions you have during your time with us
Career Prospects: You will have the opportunity for a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the summer internship and finishing your studies
- A challenging role within Private Banking Latin America Region Pacto Andino
- You join a forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You are actively involved in a dynamic team passionate about growing the client base
- You support the Client Manager Team on their daily activities.
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of account opening, formalities, liquidity management and client requests. As well as tasks such as Risk Control and Report, informing and supporting the Client Management Team in their individual result and need for actions.
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- You are independent and open-minded person with a strong willingness to help
- You are motivated to benefit from the experience of long-standing client advisors?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- Good negotiation skills
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- You speak proficient English and you have a good working knowledge of Spanish
Ms. J. Böni is looking forward to your application!
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success!