Consumer & Market Knowledge - Analytics Intern (m/f) Neu
Consumer & Market Knowledge - Analytics Intern (m/f)
Are you energized by solving tough business problems? Are you curious and creative with a bias towards action? If so, then a role in the Analytics & Insights organization is for you!
The Analytics & Insights organization create a point of difference for P&G. We directly influence business strategy, via deep consumer, retailer and market understanding, spanning from human insights to data science.
This role is within Analytics. You will be the broader A&I organization go-to-person on data analysis and big data application, with your deep understanding of and passion for data analysis, striking the tangent between consumer insights and advanced analytics to solve tough business problems as a strategic consultant to P&G leadership.
- We deliver insights by using analytics techniques. This includes us enabling teams to assess business potential of new ideas and launch successful initiatives, or us quantifying key business drivers and assessing sufficiency of plans to meet targets according to our models.
- We also visually and intuitively marry consumer insights with data, for compelling and holistic business recommendations.
- MSc student. Typical areas of study include: Data Science, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Physical Sciences or Quantitative Social Sciences, but so long as you otherwise recognize yourself in and feel passion for this type of challenge, we would love to hear from you;
- Strong analytical skills and an analytical problem solver;
- Can then tell the story that explains the discovery, excite the audience and turn recommendations into reality;
- Has exceptional written, visual and verbal communication skills;
- A leader: you envision how things can get better, set the direction, enroll others to get there and energize others until your vision becomes reality;
- Values simplicity and sets priorities, there are only so many hours in a day and your friends and family deserve some of it;
- Has an entrepreneur mind-set, while technically (data) savvy: you prefer to chart your own course to get the job done;
- Is creative; finds that unique viewpoint to solve problems;
- Has the ability to contribute and influence across levels and functions;
- Is able and willing to travel;
For local market roles, related language skills may be required. You probably have an even better chance if you have:
- Experience with Statistical Packages, e.g. SQL, Python, R, Matlab, SPSS, SAS and/or JMP;
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tools such as Power BI, Spotfire, Tableau etc. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor. We value flexibility and life balance and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidates with non - EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can obtain a work permit. CMK00001471
Geneva, Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
Job Type: Full-time
Job categories: Consumer & Market Knowledge
Req No: CMK00001471