Career Start – Strategy / Consulting / Project Management – Junior Project Manager Strategy & Finance #145122
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Private Banking and Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Finance or Business Administration
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Asset Servicing department after completing the Career Start program
- You a challenging role within the Asset Servicing COO team in the Institutional Clients Business Area within Swiss Universal Bank where you will be part of a motivated and dynamic team of Project Managers
- Your task will provide you with insight into trends and strategies in the Asset Management industry, specifically Funds, and how large, institutional clients invest
- You support the monthly financial accounting process and the P&L steering incl. definition and execution of measures to ensure targets are met
- You take over responsibility for projects or work streams with consistent planning, conceptualization, and implementation
- You an excellent platform with the ability to work together with senior management
- Are you an analytical and reliable person with a high level of autonomy and are comfortable with numbers?
- You have a strong ability to cope with time pressure and high flexibility is what you can contribute
- Are you willing to go the extra mile if needed?
- Are you a problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude?
- You are a dedicated, self-motivated and trustworthy teammate with a high client focus
- You assess challenges from the broader business perspective, without fear to dig into the details
- You have strong communication skills both in German and English
Ms. K. Mauersberger is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.