Working Student Finance - Fire Safety Headquarters 50%
We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Our finance team within the global Fire Safety Headquarters helps to provide the business with the precise overview of sales, pricing models and the customer base. We are closely collaborating with the teams from Product Management, R/D, Marketing and Sales. Currently we have an open spot for an energetic team player who is passionate about finance topics and willing to learn how a corporate headquarters works. The starting date would be “asap”
Your new responsibilities
- Support the restructuring of our Product Portfolio in the system, from a financial side
- Proactively help your team when it comes to reports and various other administrative topics
- Work on testing and implementation of our new Portfolio structure in our finance systems
- Upload Forecasts in Qliksense. Create norm-based reporting of actuals or forecasts in the system
- System cleanup of segment material information for implementation of Master Data Management
Your skills and experience
- You are currently enrolled in a university or university of applied sciences with focus on Economics or Finance
- A high degree of IT and Finance Tool affinity will be necessary, since you need to understand the data driven environment we are currently operating in
- We are very much interested in a person that is willing to go the extra mile and be proactive when it comes to support the existing team. You are planning a long-term career in finance
- Only persons with a valid work permit and enrolled in a swiss university can be considered for this job
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time