Internship – Business Management – Execution and Agency Products COO Team #142113 Neu
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in finance, (international) business administration, economics or communication.
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other Interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You an exciting and challenging role within the GTS Cross Asset Execution COO team which resides in the Global Markets division
- You are part of a team of specialists whose team spirit and specific expertise in areas such as project, business and risk management guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You have the opportunity to gain in-depth insight into the day-to-day operations of the global cross product Execution and Agency business with a specific focus on Best Execution, Broker and Venue as well as Operational Risk Management
- Are you a communicative and loyal person with a strong willingness to help?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively seek challenges?
- Are you motivated to know more about the financial sector?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You have well-developed conceptual skills
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- You speak fluent English and good working knowledge of German
Ms F. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.