2021 International Wealth Management Summer Associate Program, UK offshore market – Relationship Manager (Geneva) #159556
Your program’s highlights
We are looking for MBA/Master students aiming to become successful Relationship Managers to cover the UK offshore market.
Relationship Managers offer comprehensive advice, investment products and wealth management solutions to high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. Our clients include entrepreneurs, top executives and wealthy families who have sophisticated wealth management and financing needs.
As an advisor in Private Banking, you’ll work closely with the Investment Banking and Asset Management divisions to provide clients with a broad range of products and solutions.
The Summer Associate program allows you to:
- Experience a structured 8-10 week program especially crafted for MBA/Master students
- Get an insight into the day-to-day Private Banking business
- Receive an in-depth introduction to the firm and your role as a Relationship Manager including broad networking opportunities
- Participate in a results-oriented business assignment and develop your own business plan
- Benefit from bespoke web-based training on topics including investments, products, sales and advisory
- Present your achievements and business plan to the senior management
- Offer the potential to become a Full-time Associate 2022
Your qualification and skills
We are looking for:
- MBA/Master candidates at a leading school
- A proven track record in relationship management, new business development, client acquisition and revenue generation with at least 3 years of business experience
- Experience in or a strong affinity to the financial services industry with at least 2 years of work experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, endurance and a sales/service driven personality
- Experience in establishing and developing a sustainable client network in the target market with at least 2 years of work experience
- Proven network of HNWI/UHNWI in the target market
- Commitment and dedication to maintain the highest standards with respect to our risk and control culture and in order to meet bank’s policies and obligations
- Team orientation, high degree of flexibility and motivation
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency in English as well as in the native language spoken by the clients to be covered for the relevant market
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.