Graduate Talent Program 2021, Project Management CRM
Switzerland - Zürich
Personal & Corporate Banking
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Would you like a new challenge in an innovative & digital environment?
Are you an ambitious and results-driven person?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- help us enhance our digital capabilities for clients and client advisors
- support and lead business projects from business idea to rollout using different project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile
- further digitize and enhance our CRM (Client Relationship Management) capabilities (e.g., Onboarding, Profiling, Contact Management, Client Data) within the channels (e.g., e-banking, mobile banking, Client Advisor portal)
- help us to shape the digital transformation at UBS
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the CRM Team team in Zurich.
The Core Banking CRM Team works with colleagues all over the world on how we can best support client advisors better serve our clients through different channels. Together with a highly motivated and diverse team of proven specialists you will be driving projects in the area of Core Banking - Client Relationship Management globally. The Client Relationship Management team is part of the Multichannel Management & Digitization Team and directly contributing to UBS’ digital strategy.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- excellent German and English (written and oral)
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- an interest in working in a fast-paced international environment as part of a team
- an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
- excellent interpersonal skills (and this is noticeable even when under pressure)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 01.01.2021
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2021, Project Management CRM||UBS Job Board for Graduates|